Managed Mobile provides service and support for our customers 24/7/365 days a year. We perform repair work on-site, at your location – everything from advanced computer diagnostics, BIT/DOT safety inspections, and minor repairs such as belts, hoses, alternators and starters to heavier repairs like brakes, clutches, and suspension. Our ASE-certified technicians are trained and equipped to perform the job right. We’ve been delivering on our mission for nearly 20 years because we’re anchored by our core values: Honesty and Professionalism, no matter what!
THE SUPERIOR BRAND FOR MOBILE FLEET MAINTENANCE IN CALIFORNIA.
Managed Mobile is the superior brand for mobile fleet maintenance because we combine professional technicians, with first class equipment, and the best fleet management and support team in the industry. We proactively schedule and prioritize all necessary maintenance and repairs to minimize or eliminate vehicle downtime and prevent roadside breakdowns. We deliver value and savings to our customers because we take care of their fleet so they can take care of their business.
- BIT/DOT- Compliant Safety Inspections – identify maintenance and safety issues before they become problems.
- Fleet Service Plan™ – a custom maintenance program designed to meet the specific use and application of your vehicles and the cost parameters of your budget
- Emergency Breakdown Service – we are ready to respond when the unexpected happens.
- Maintenance Management – proactive tracking and scheduling to ensure timely maintenance and compliance with State and Federal inspection programs.
- Preventative Maintenance that combines consistent service intervals with high-quality materials and parts that meet or exceed manufacturer specifications.
- Customized and standard Preventative Maintenance schedules for everything under the hood and under the chassis: oil changes, lubrication, coolant service, transmission service, differential service, DPF cleaning and system service, diesel smoke testing (PSIP).
MANAGED MOBILE services all major vehicle systems:
- Transmission, clutch, driveline, differential
- Brakes, Wheel End (Air and Hydraulic)
- Suspension, Steering, Front End
- Charging System / Cranking System
- Fuel System
- Electrical System
- Frame / Welding
- Computer Diagnostics
- Air Conditioning
- Windshield Repair
- Lift Gates
- Power Take Off Systems (PTO)
- Truck/Trailer Mounted Auxiliary Equipment